click here

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Videocon V1405 USB support issue resolved!!! EXCLUSIVE

Videocon Mobile Phone’s V1405 handset was awarded the Product of the Year 2010 Award under the ‘Value Phones’ category. V1405 offers multitude of features within an affordable price range. It is a dual SIM phone with camera, wireless FM radio with recording, 8 GB expandable memory, mobile tracker and Bluetooth and costs just Rs 3,000.

              However the phone have so many features, the phone fails to provide USB support. Even it is a value phone USB support is a necessary feature for phone which can support external SD memory card upto 8 GB. It will be very difficult to transfer music files, videos if USB support is not present.

How to resolve the issue:

It is very simple.
Switch off your mobile phone. Don't remove your battery.  Memory card must be in the memory slot itself.

Connect the USB cable to phone with other end connected to your computer.

It will show a USB device icon in your phone now. Your phone will now install the usb driver successfully in your computer. You can easily transfer music files now.

Even though, the phone cannot provide USB support when the phone is switched on.

19 comments:

Sudeep said...

Gr8...Thanks for the info...I was looking for this for so long....felt very annoying...but now I tried it and worked...Thanks again....

vikranth said...

How can I get USB driver for Videocon V1405...pls help me....

Sumeeth said...

I have downloaded phone suite of Videocon. But its is only having settings for Videocon v1705. I need phone suite for v1405. Where can I download it from?

Dr. Gaurav on August 13, 2010 at 3:20 AM said...

I am looking usb sign in my phone but I am still not able to see it in my laptop.

Anonymous said...

ya same problem me as well as gaurav!!!!
i guess it doenst work with windows 7

Dibakar Bose on September 22, 2010 at 5:11 AM said...

Thank u very much....It really works......

Anonymous said...

hey that trick works but then whts the use of phonesuite provided by videocon???? its having settings for only serial ports(COM1 and COM2) and no setting for usb port....plz reply

sups said...

thanks.....

Jayakumar on November 13, 2010 at 12:36 PM said...

I am sorry for the delayed reply...unfortunately phone suite does not work for V1405....

Jayakumar on May 23, 2011 at 1:44 AM said...

@ Wallpaper Luver
ur right, It's not supported in windows 7......

Sreerag.R on November 6, 2011 at 5:57 PM said...

but the softwire is not installing

Anonymous said...

My phone is videocon v1405 dual sim. When I speak from sim 1 the same time sim 2 is switched off or not reachable. How can i get the missed call from the phone when I called another sim ?

Anonymous said...

sir,it shows the icon in the mobile...but can't install it on my pc....

Muhibbullah on December 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM said...

i forget my mobile tracker password., how to recovery or gets my password. help me

Muhibbullah on December 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM said...

for v1405 mobile..... I need urgent.

lohith007 on December 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM said...

is there any games for this phone

lohith007 on December 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM said...

please tell me if there any applications or games for videocon v1405

Anonymous said...

how to activate mobile tracker and minute minder in 1405

obat penyubur kandungan on July 4, 2012 at 8:51 PM said...

postingan yang bagus tentang"Videocon V1405 USB support issue resolved!!! EXCLUSIVE "

Post a Comment